Beginner Friendly Mini Hanging Cactus Planter Pattern
PDF PATTERN ONLY. Nothing physical will be shipped to you.
This pattern was created with beginners in mind, but of course it’s great for everyone! Prickly pear cactus has a special place in my heart because I grew up in West Texas. And I love a green color palette!
Here is what is included in the pattern:
Included in the downloads:
- – the 4-inch traceable template pattern (x2, one with the planter and one without)
- -detailed, comprehensive, step-by-step instructions for making your piece
- -how to transfer your pattern to fabric
- -DMC color guide
- -stitch guide
- -supply list
- -my favorite tips and tricks
What do you need besides the PDF? I list my favorite supplies in the pattern itself, but here are the basics:
- -6 strand embroidery floss/thread (Feel free to experiment with color! I include a color guide but ultimately this project is for you so have fun with it)
- -an embroidery hoop. This pattern calls for a 4-inch hoop but you can zoom in or out for a different size.
- -scissors. For fabric and smaller snips (if you prefer) for the thread.
- -fabric. I like using 100% cotton. Just make sure you aren’t using material that is really stretchy or has a loose weave like burlap.
**Reminder that nothing will be shipped to you. All items are in digital format to be downloaded by you after purchase.
*This pattern and instructions are property of Maggie Schnücker, Maggie Jo’s Studio and are for personal use only. Absolutely no selling this pattern, anything made from this pattern, or any features of this pattern. Patterns are property of Maggie Jo’s Studio//Maggie Schnücker
Please contact me with anything you need or any questions you have about this pattern and instructions!