August 2020 Pattern (Gold Framed Icelandic Poppies)
PDF PATTERN ONLY. Nothing physical will be shipped to you.
This is the August 2020 Pattern from my Monthly Pattern Subscription. Delicate, vibrant, and intricate, I hope you enjoy stitching these Icelandic poppies in a gold frame. This pattern gives me summer evening in the A/C feelings with its citrus colors and dusk lighting feel. There are 3 gold frame options included in this pattern.
Here is what is included in the pattern:
Included in the downloads:
- – the 6-inch traceable template pattern (featuring 3 different frames to choose from)
- -detailed instructions for making your piece
- -how to transfer your pattern to fabric
- -color guide
- -stitch guide
- -supply list
- -my favorite tips and tricks
What do you need besides the PDF? I list my favorite supplies in the pattern itself, but here are the basics:
- -6 strand embroidery floss/thread (Feel free to experiment with color! I include a color guide but ultimately this project is for you so have fun with it)
- -an embroidery hoop. This pattern calls for a 6-inch hoop but you can zoom in or out for a different size.
- -scissors. For fabric and smaller snips (if you prefer) for the thread.
- -fabric. I like using 100% cotton. Just make sure you aren’t using material that is really stretchy or has a loose weave like burlap.
**Reminder that nothing will be shipped to you. All items are in digital format to be downloaded by you after purchase.
*This pattern and instructions are property of Maggie Schnucker, Maggie Jo’s Studio and are for or personal use only. Absolutely no selling this pattern, anything made from this pattern, or any features of this pattern. Patterns are property of Maggie Jo’s Studio//Maggie Schnucker
Please contact me with anything you need or any questions you have about this pattern and instructions!